Medicaid is complex. We’re here to help new and existing Medicaid vendors Navigate the system with ease and develop new opportunities to serve enrollees.
Collaborating with Government Relations
Our team has decades of experience with local, state, and federal government officials. We know how state health programs work.
|Provide Medicaid subject matter expertise to support your government relations team.|
|Analyze the impact that state and federal legislation, regulations, and guidance will have on your organization and industry.|
|Help you respond to public notices and rulemaking in a way that clearly articulates your priorities and concerns and is easy for government officials to consider.|
Market Strategy and Product Positioning
We are thought-partners who understand the government perspective.
|Support market studies and due diligence.|
|Ascertain how your solution can be valuable to a state Medicaid program.|
|Develop a strategy for engagement and determine a realistic timeline.|
|Provide insight into the competitive landscape and regulatory environment for Medicaid-related organizations.|
Proposal Support and Grant Writing
We can position your proposal for success.
|Collaborate with your team to develop and shape your proposal response.|
|Draft and edit content for requests for proposals and grant applications.|
|Select appropriate performance and evaluation measures.|
|Review and analyze proposals to ensure appeal to a government or foundation audience, with an understanding of budget, timing, and infrastructure constraints.|
|Furnish a mock presentation audience to ensure your team can execute when it matters.|
Subject Matter Expertise
We are public health care and Medicaid policy experts, with 15+ years inside state government, Medicaid, and human services.
- Virginia Medicaid
- Medicaid Managed Care
- Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (MLTSS)
- Dual Eligibles
- Medicare Special Needs Plans- MIPPA Contracts, D-SNPs, I-SNPs
- Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) including Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) and Nursing Homes
- Waiver Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Medicaid Behavioral Health
- Care Coordination/Care Management
- Medicaid and the Legal-Carceral System (including prisons and jails)
- Medicaid Outreach and Enrollment
- Medicaid Expansion
- EPSDT and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Children’s Vision and Medicaid
- Dental: Medicaid and Safety Net
- Social Determinants of Health
- Health Care Philanthropy
- Safety-Net Providers